iOS 11 is the newest operating system from Apple as of September 19th, 2017. Whether you have an iPhone, an iPad, or even an iPod touch, this guide is for you. iOS 11 introduced many new features, which redefined the iPhone 5S and higher, iPad 4th Generation and higher, and iPod Touch 6th generation and higher. These features include:
- Using the New Notification Center: Cover Sheet
- Using the Redesigned Control Center
- Using the Redesigned App Store
- Using and Customizing the New Application Dock on the iPad
- Sharing a Wi-Fi Password Over the Air
- Using Do Not Disturb While Driving Mode
- Moving Multiple Application Icons at Once
...and many more!
This guide will introduce you to these new features, as well as the rest of iOS 11. The iOS 11 Survival Guide gives task-based instructions without using any technical jargon. Learning which buttons on your iOS 11 device perform which functions is useless unless you know how it will help you in your everyday use of iOS 11. Therefore, this guide will teach you how to perform the most common tasks.
Instead of presenting arbitrary instructions in lengthy paragraphs, this book gives unambiguous, simple step-by-step procedures. Additionally, detailed screenshots help you to confirm that you are on the right track. This guide also explains Secret Tips and Tricks to help you accomplish your day-to-day tasks much faster. If you get stuck, refer to the Troubleshooting section to isolate and solve the problem.